Monday, September 15, 2008

Revelation!

Lately I've found myself plagued by disappointment when it comes to relationships. The one that I've been in ended quite badly and others that were starting to bloom were sabotaged by my totally unwanted "keep people at a distance" thing! The most fun lately though, has been falling for married women (don't judge me fool! lol). Basically desiring the impossible. You'd think I'd be smart enough to avoid this happening more than once, but, 3 times?? I mean come on there has to be some kind of higher power at work here....then I realized something! I broke one of those stupid chain letters and are now plagued with relationship problems for 20 years!!! Never ever ever again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you totally can't count me...lol. i love the sense of humor, i love the end of this blog, too. God will send you the right fish (unmarried fish lol) in time!