Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Clear Intentions

It's always best to know what your intentions are, or what the intentions are of another. I have always known what mine are and have always been quite good at knowing anyone else's. It's made me very good at being clear and concise with my conversations and decisions. Suddenly, for some reason or another, I am unclear as to what my intentions are. This..uncertainty..has had disastrous implications. I just wish I was clear on all intentions..so I would know how to feel. As things are right now, I feel ashamed, but if things were just a little different..maybe I can feel good about it. It's hard not knowing exactly how you should feel, hard enough that sometimes I choose not to think of it. I just wish the intentions were clear again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish that LIFE was clear.

ash said...

I'm soooo glad to see you have a blog now.